Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the most recent style guidelines from the American Psychological Association (APA).
- An abstract of 50-100 words should appear on a separate page. To insure anonymity in the reviewing process, this page should include no author information, but should include the complete title of the manuscript.
- The name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) should appear on a separate cover page. The first author should also provide telephone number, address, and e-mail address. To insure anonymity in the review process, author information should appear only on this page.